Backanalia Cancelled Again

Sorry to those of you who were planning to attend, and those who were going to play, but we have decided to cancel tonight’s Backanalia due to persistent gusty wind and the threat of rain. It was a tough decision but the good news is all the infrastructure is in place for a show and we may well just do the same line-up next Saturday, 20th Dec, depending on everyone’s availability of course.

Comments are closed.